a morning like all mornings,
yet it wasn't.
Everything was going normal,
until it wasn't.
What could a national outbreak
have possibly brought on a child?
Until he saw his father, in that brown uniform,
preparing to leave.
He could hear his mother's silent wails,
and his grandma pleading, don't go.
But his father putting on a brave face,
before leaving, said a final goodbye,
until he took a step towards the child.
Kneeling down, he held his little hands,
and said, " If I don't return tomorrow,
remember, your father died a hero.
Don't ever grieve me but pray,
don't ever leave me, but stay,
with prayers and memories, we made.
I'm going for this country,
I'm going for you."
And kissing him last goodbye,the child never saw his father again.
He later learned that evil attacked,
and snatched his hero away,
but years to come,
he will learn,
the hero who was martyred,
is still alive,
waiting with God,
to reunite with his son again.
-s.a.youngniverse

Is this reaallyyy written by you. The way it is portrayed is exceptional.<3
ReplyDeleteyes! thank you! <3
Deletewoke my patriot spirit (Pakistan Zindabad)
ReplyDelete<3 <3
Delete